Friday, June 17, 2011

Sworn By Silence

A little bit of fun on a Friday, this weekly meme is hosted by A Few More Pages.
I'll share the first line (or two) of the book I'm currently reading (including the title and author) and let you know what my first impressions are - good or bad!









She hadn’t believed in monsters since she was six years old, back when her mom would check the closet and look beneath her bed at night. But at the age of twenty-one, bound and brutalized and lying naked on a concrete floor that was as cold as lake ice, she believed.

This is my next read. This is the first in a series by Linda Castillo. Am so looking forward to reading about my favorite Amish Culture and a good mystery. It may be a little graphic but I will do my best to get past that.


Happy Reading Everyone


Cathy






No comments:

Post a Comment