Friday, February 25, 2011

Galileo's Daughter


Well as I said, I was going to give this book the 50 page rule (25%-Kindle). I read to 25% and the story still did not pick up for me. Before giving up on this book, I read some reviews to see if I was missing something. The reviews that I read all stated that this was actually about Galileo's life and not alot (except for letters his daughter wrote) about his daughters. I have never really enjoyed Science or Astronomy. There are just so many other books out there and other challenges I am involved with, that it was time to say "Not Now" I still have this book saved on my Kindle, so that maybe later I will go back to "Galileo's Daughter. This is not to say that I wouldn't read another Dava Sobel book.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was pretty boring. Some women in my book club raved about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower and subscriber by email.

    ReplyDelete